In the beginning God made the heavens and the earth.
On the first day God made the light and saw that it was good.
On the second day God made a firmament and divided the clouds from
On the third day God separated the waters from the land and made
the plants to grow.
On the fourth day God made the sun, moon, and stars.
On the fifth day God made the sea animals and birds.
On the sixth day God made the land animals and man.
God saw that everything was good and rested the seventh day.
1. What did God make in the beginning?
2. What did God make the first day?
3. What did God make the second day?
4. What did God make the third day?
5. What did God make the fourth day?
6. What did God make the fifth day?
7. What did God make the sixth day?
8. What did God do the seventh day?