Moses Returns to Egypt; Moses and Aaron Gather the Elders of Israel
Exodus 4:18-31 After God had commanded Moses to return to Egypt,
he went home to get ready. Then God spoke to Moses again telling
him that the men who had sought to kill him were dead. God also
told Moses what to say to Pharaoh when he returned to Egypt.
God told Aaron to go into the wilderness to meet his brother. Moses
was Aaron's brother. Moses and Aaron met on the mountain of God.
Aaron was glad to see Moses and kissed him. Then Moses told him
everything that God had spoken to him.
Aaron and Moses went to Egypt and called the elders of Israel together
as God had told Moses. Then Aaron told the people what God had said
and he did the miracles. The people believed and bowed to worship
1. Were the men who wanted to kill Moses dead?
2. Did God tell Moses what to say to Pharaoh?
3. Who told Aaron to go into the wilderness to meet Moses?
4. Did Aaron obey God?
5. Should we obey God?
6. Were Moses and Aaron brothers?
7. Did Moses and Aaron go to Egypt and call the elders of Israel
8. Did Aaron tell the people what God had said? Did he do the miracles?
9. Did the people believe?
10. Should we believe?
11. Did the people worship God?
12. Should we worship God?